Business Category: Development, Education, Employment, Family Support, Guidance and advice, Mental Health, Older people, Social Enterprise and YouthBusiness Tags: community, employment, enterprise, support and training
The Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) 2018 – 2022 delivers a range of actions to tackle poverty and social exclusion through local engagement and partnerships between disadvantaged individuals, community organisations and public sector agencies. West Cork Development Partnership delivers these services in the Bandon Kinsale and West Cork Electoral Districts.
SICAP is funded by the Irish Government through the Department of Rural and Community Development and co-funded by the European Social Fund under the Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning (PEIL) 2014-2020.
SICAP addresses high and persistent levels of deprivation through targeted and innovative, locally-led approaches. It targets and supports those who are disadvantaged in Irish society and less likely to use mainstream services and assists both individuals and groups.
West Cork Development Partnership delivers actions under the programme through working with individuals, adults and young people and with local community groups throughout the area.
Services can be delivered from our office bases in Bandon, Clonakilty and Bantry or on an outreach basis at a location convenient to the client.
· Self-Employment and Enterprise development
· Career Decision Making and Jobseeking supports
· Education, training and exploration of pathways to enhance skills and qualifications
· Life planning, wellbeing and recovery
· Signposting and referrals to a host of specialist agencies
· Delivery of activities and events in designated disadvantaged areas
· Out of school activities for children
· Supporting voluntary organisations to enhance their capacity and activities.
· Working with residents in housing estates to improve environment and facilities in the area.
· Delivery of in-school supports with a particular focus on coping skills and emotional intelligence.
· Supports for low income farm families
· Projects to support people with disability towards employment and recovery
· Dedicated programme for unemployed 25’s focusing on sports, participation and life planning.
Our team of expert development officers can assist with these activities and many more. Please contact our team for support:
- Fergal Conlon: 086 856 6364 email@example.com
- Kathryn Kingston: 087-9876390 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Cronin: 086-1717592 email@example.com
- Jimeve O’Neill: 086-7356340 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donna Treya: 087-1963460 email@example.com
- Mark Gaffney: 087-1630780 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 Kent St
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.